Gantry Type Welding Machine for Special Shape Tank
|FOB Price:||US $14,400-23,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $14,400-23,500/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: LM
- Control: Semi-Automatic
- Welding Mode: Saw, Migmag
- Welding Thickness: 4-20mm
- Control Mode: PLC
- Welding Length: 14m
- Trademark: HUAFEI
- Specification: customized
- Cooling Way: Water Cooling
- Frequency Range: Intermediate Frequency
- Welding Diameter: 250-2500mm
- Tracking System: TV Monitor and 2D Mechanical Devi
- Drive Mode: AC Servo Motor or Step Motor
- Torch Lifting Stroke: 300-700mm
- Transport Package: Wood Box or as Customer′s Requirement
- Origin: Jinan, China
1. Tank longitudinal seam welding
a. Align the start position of the welding seam through the travel of gantry frame and slide plate moving;
b. Gantry frame travel(travel speed change to frequency stepless speed regulation), start longitudinal seam welding, Operator adjust the welding seam offset in real time manually. Welding head is with welding oscillator, can be used when required.
2.Tank Circular seam welding
a. Align the axle center position of the welding seam through the travel of gantry frame and slide plate moving;
b. Welding positioner drive workpiece rotate to finish seam welding, mechanical tracking device adjust the angle and height of welding gun automatically, real-time tracking of workpiece surface; and the mechanical tracking device capable of weld in the axial offset can be automatic fine tuning.
b. workpiece rotary speed can be adjusted automatically, to meet the requirement of welding.
d. head with a welding oscillator, can be used when needed.
|Gantry trolley travel speed||220-2200mm/min(infinite speed variation)|
|Torch horizontal moving speed||2200mm/min|
|Torch lifting speed||390mm/min|
|Torch lifting stroke||1500mm|
|Guide rail center distance||4200mm|
|Guide rail specification||24kg(precision type)|
|Guide rail length||36m×2|
|Input power||three phase four wire system 380V/50Hz|
Warranty: 12 months from the date of Bill of Lading.
The Seller shall bear responsibility for the entire machineries normally working during 12 months from the date of Bill of Lading. During warranty period, if are damages and disorders of equipment due to machine quality, The Seller shall be responsible for replacement of the defective parts with new parts. The warranty shall also include performance functions as defined in the offer. In the case that there is any defect The Buyer shall inform The Seller in writing and photos of the broken parts. The Seller will assist and deal with such damages within 15 days from receipt of The Buyer's above information.
The Seller doesn't guarantee the spare parts which are easily worn out / damaged. The Seller deems it his responsibility to furnish The Buyer these spare parts at prices reasonable or agreed.
The Seller doesn't guarantee equipment in case faults caused by operators' improper operation or electric source's breakdown.
1) When Sellers send engineer to Buyer's place for Installation, Commissioning and training for the machine in this contract in Buyer's place, Buyer shall undertake all the relative fees like, all tickets, accommodation for Seller's engineers.
2) Seller shall, within one week of receiving the above information, provide the required and qualified personnel to undertake supervision of installation, commissioning and training.
3) If the Buyer needs the service after sales from Seller, then Buyer shall undertake all the relative fees, like Round Tickets, Accommodation, Internal and international transportation, Labour cost of engineers etc.
4) When the Seller's engineer carries out the services in Buyer's place, Buyer shall arrange a Translator that can speak Chinese for Seller's engineer.
5) Labour cost for engineers: 80.00 USD per person, per day.