Plasma and Flame CNC Cutting Machine for Metal Plates
|FOB Price:||US $8,800-11,700 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $8,800-11,700/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||200 Sets/ Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: QGI/QGII
- Layout: Horizontal
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Cutting Mode: Plasma Cutting
- Application: Metal Plates Plasma Cutting
- CNC System: Hypertherm Kjellberg Kaliburn Fangling
- Programming Software: Fastcam Ibe Sigmanest
- Torch Height Controller: Hypertherm Exc880 Lincoln
- Flame Cutting Thickness: 6-180mm
- Transport Package: Plastic Film Cover or Plywood Case
- Origin: Jinan
- Customized: Customized
- Cutting Material: Copper, Carbon Steel, Iron, Aluminum, Metal Alloy, Stainless Steel
- Power Source: Electric
- Name: Gantry Type CNC Plasma and Flame Cutting Machine
- Plasma Source: Hypertherm Kjellberg Kaliburn Huayuan
- Drive System: AC Servo Motor Twin-Side Drive
- Bearing: NSK Hrb Zwz
- Plasma Cutting Thickness: 1-60mm
- Trademark: HuaFei
- Specification: according to work piece
- HS Code: 8461500090
Plasma cutting machine features
(1) Install easily
(2) Two cutting ways: flame or plasma available.
(3) Tidy cutting surfaces without burr, cutting speed can achieve to 6000mm/min.
(4) Double-side driving servo system, guarantees an excellent running performance.
(5) Optional dust proof work table or smoke removing device for a clean working environment.
(6) Optional plasma power for different materials cutting.
(7) German Neugart planetary reducer for transimission which is characterized of bigger toque, low gap and free maintenance.
Plasma cutting machine parameter and model
|1||Horizontal track space(mm)||4000||4500||5000||5500||6000||6500||7000|
|2||effective cuttin width(mm)||3200||3700||4200||4700||5200||5700||6200|
|3||Overall width (mm)||4800||5300||5800||6300||6800||7300||7800|
|4||Cutting mode||flame and plasma|
|5||Driving method||rack and pinion drive for X and Y axes|
|6||Driving mode||double-side driving|
|7||Flame cutting thickness||6-200mm|
|8||Plasma cutting thickness||0-50mm(according to plasma power source)|
|10||Empty stroke speed||0-10000mm/min|
|11||Automatic height |
|capacitive height control for flame cutting|
arc voltage height control for plasma cutting
|13||Plasma gas||compressed air,oxygen,N2|
|14||Marking tool (Optional)||yes (Optional)|
|15||Nesting softwar (optional)||Integnps,Fast cam|
Mechanical Accuracy of Plasma cutting machine
1. Installation accuracy of guide rail:
1) Straightness accuracy of main rail ±0.2mm/10m
2) levelness between two rails ±0.5mm/10m
3) Longitudinal levelness of main rail ±0.2mm/m; ±2mm/ overall length
4) Parallelism between two rails <±2mm/ rail space
2. Machine precision:
a. Longitudinal effective stroke >nominal size 20mm
b. Transverse effective stroke > nominal size 10mm
c. Linear positioning accuracy ±0.1mm/10m
d. Linear repeat accuracy ±0.4mm/10m
e. Torch stroke ≤170mm
f. Cutting speed ±5% of setting speed
g. Automatic lifting precision ±0.5mm
3. Comprehensive machine precision:
a. Length deviation(four sides) 0.3mm
b. Diagonal deviation 0.3mm
c. Back to the origin of the deviation 0.2mm
d. Diagonal straightness accuracy 0.3mm
e. Intersection deviation 0.3mm
f. Linear deviations 0.2mm
g. Entire machine positioner precision 0.1mm
Plasma cutting samples
Plasma cutting machine components
Machine video link
Warranty: 12 months from the date of Bill of Lading.
The Seller shall bear responsibility for the entire machineries normally working during 12 months from the date of Bill of Lading. During warranty period, if are damages and disorders of equipment due to machine quality, The Seller shall be responsible for replacement of the defective parts with new parts. The warranty shall also include performance functions as defined in the offer. In the case that there is any defect The Buyer shall inform The Seller in writing and photos of the broken parts. The Seller will assist and deal with such damages within 15 days from receipt of The Buyer's above information.
The Seller doesn't guarantee the spare parts which are easily worn out / damaged. The Seller deems it his responsibility to furnish The Buyer these spare parts at prices reasonable or agreed.
The Seller doesn't guarantee equipment in case faults caused by operators' improper operation or electric source's breakdown.
1) When Sellers send engineer to Buyer's place for Installation, Commissioning and training for the machine in this contract in Buyer's place, Buyer shall undertake all the relative fees like, all tickets, accommodation for Seller's engineers.
2) Seller shall, within one week of receiving the above information, provide the required and qualified personnel to undertake supervision of installation, commissioning and training.
3) If the Buyer needs the service after sales from Seller, then Buyer shall undertake all the relative fees, like Round Tickets, Accommodation, Internal and international transportation, Labour cost of engineers etc.
4) When the Seller's engineer carries out the services in Buyer's place, Buyer shall arrange a Translator that can speak Chinese for Seller's engineer.
5) Labour cost for engineers: 80.00 USD per person, per day.