Seam Welding Machine Seam Welder
|FOB Price:||US $11,660-22,300 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $11,660-22,300/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||300 Sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HF
- Control: Automatic
- Frequency Range: Intermediate Frequency
- Type: Continuous Seam Welder
- Welding Mode: TIG MIG Mag Saw Paw
- Drive Mode: AC Motor or Servo Motor
- Torch Amount: 1-2
- Welding Length: 300-3000mm
- Loading Weight: Max 10t
- Transport Package: Plastic Film Cover or Plywood Case
- Origin: Jinan
- Cooling Way: Water Cooling
- Style: Vertical
- Electric Current: Inverter
- Name: Automatic Circumferential Seam Welding Machine for
- Control Mode: CNC or PLC
- Control Panel: Industrial Touch Screen
- Welding Diameter: 80-800mm
- Welding Thickness: 3-8mm
- Trademark: HuaFei
- Specification: according to work piece
- HS Code: 8468800000
1.Complete cylinder girth automatic welding. To ensure concentricity, uniform forming, good appearance, weld penetration and weld width meet the technological requirements, the clamping is convenient.
2.SAW/MIG/MAG welding process; complete in one time welding.
3.Mainly use for tank, cylinder, pipe and flange welding
1. ♦The welding torch is fixed; the work piece rotating, welding position is horizontal
2. ♦The work piece rotation is driven by clamping, roller bearing bracket
3. ♦The torch is adjustable along the longitudinal beam, adaptable to various welding
4. ♦Machine is PLC control, the work piece rotation adopts AC servo motor speed control, stepless adjustable, improve equipment reliability.
5. ♦The form and parameters of welding can be preset, storing and transferring. Through touch screen human-machine interface can easily change the parameter and state transition.
6. ♦The torch can be adjusted up and down, left and right, dip angle, in order to meet the welding requirements.
|1||Welding material||Carbon steel; stainless steel|
|5||Welding mode||TIG MIG MAG SAW|
Machine video link
Warranty: 12 months from the date of Bill of Lading.
The Seller shall bear responsibility for the entire machineries normally working during 12 months from the date of Bill of Lading. During warranty period, if are damages and disorders of equipment due to machine quality, The Seller shall be responsible for replacement of the defective parts with new parts. The warranty shall also include performance functions as defined in the offer. In the case that there is any defect The Buyer shall inform The Seller in writing and photos of the broken parts. The Seller will assist and deal with such damages within 15 days from receipt of The Buyer's above information.
The Seller doesn't guarantee the spare parts which are easily worn out / damaged. The Seller deems it his responsibility to furnish The Buyer these spare parts at prices reasonable or agreed.
The Seller doesn't guarantee equipment in case faults caused by operators' improper operation or electric source's breakdown.
1) When Sellers send engineer to Buyer's place for Installation, Commissioning and training for the machine in this contract in Buyer's place, Buyer shall undertake all the relative fees like, all tickets, accommodation for Seller's engineers.
2) Seller shall, within one week of receiving the above information, provide the required and qualified personnel to undertake supervision of installation, commissioning and training.
3) If the Buyer needs the service after sales from Seller, then Buyer shall undertake all the relative fees, like Round Tickets, Accommodation, Internal and international transportation, Labour cost of engineers etc.
4) When the Seller's engineer carries out the services in Buyer's place, Buyer shall arrange a Translator that can speak Chinese for Seller's engineer.
5) Labour cost for engineers: 80.00 USD per person, per day.