Automatic Circumferential Seam Welding Machine for Hydraulic Cylinder
|FOB Price:||US $11,660-22,300 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $11,660-22,300/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||300 Sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HF
- Control: Automatic
- Frequency Range: Intermediate Frequency
- Type: Continuous Seam Welder
- Welding Mode: TIG MIG Mag Saw Paw
- Drive Mode: AC Motor or Servo Motor
- Torch Amount: 1-2
- Welding Length: 300-3000mm
- Loading Weight: Max 10t
- Transport Package: Plastic Film Cover or Plywood Case
- Origin: Jinan
- Cooling Way: Water Cooling
- Style: Vertical
- Electric Current: Inverter
- Name: Circumferential Seam Welding Machine
- Control Mode: CNC or PLC
- Control Panel: Industrial Touch Screen
- Welding Diameter: 80-800mm
- Welding Thickness: 3-8mm
- Trademark: HuaFei
- Specification: according to work piece
- HS Code: 8468800000
Use industrial PLC, touch screen interface, servo motor and AC frequency converter to realize automatic welding
The machine has the following characteristics:
1. Industrial PLC control the operation of the whole machine, the control is accurate and reliable; the operation is simple and convenient
2. Adopts AC inverter to regulate speed, realize welding speed stepless adjustment, and the adjustment is convenient and reliable, large range, high precision, stable and reliable operation
3. Using high-definition color touch screen, easy to set all kinds of welding process parameters
4. Plenty of welding process parameters, to achieve full functional automatic welding
5. Using high-quality water cooling push wire welding torch, welding torch with up and down, left and right adjustment and angle adjustment function
6. Using mechanical positioning, pneumatic jacking work pieces, accurate positioning
7. In welding process, torch swing, can realize surfacing, built-up welding automatic multilayer welding process.
8. Process integration is powerful, user according to the work piece welding requirements, has flexible choices
9. Improve the work efficiency, reduces the labor intensity of the worker
Hydraulic cylinder circumferential welding equipment is mainly used for girth weld of hydraulic cylinder and piston rod automatic multi-layer swing welding; the structure is horizontal bed type; According to the actual needs of users, can be single or double torch welding, welding head axial movement is driven by servo motor; In order to adapt to different length of work piece, tailstock moving using manual and pneumatic jacking. Weld appearance beautiful, uniform, penetration, weld width meets the requirements. Welding operation simple and flexible; work piece clamping convenient; reliable performance, convenient loading and unloading, high degree of automation, low labor intensity of workers
1. Input voltage: 3-phase 5-wire, AC 380V /220V 50Hz
2. Input capacity: 35.8KVA
3. Welding speed: 0.2~2r/min
4. Rated output voltage range: 15~50V
5. Rated output current range: 60~630A
6. No-load output voltage: 70V
7. Rated input current: 54A
8. Motor total power: 2KW
9. Torch angle: adjustable 0-90 degree
10. Torch up and down adjustment: 80mm
11. Torch left and right adjustment: 80mm
12. Welding wire diameter: φ1.0~φ1.2mm
13. Work piece diameter: φ100-φ600mm
14. Work piece length: ≤ 2000mm
15.Welding mode: Multilayer swinging or multilayer step, spiral
16. Shield gas: co2+Ar
|1||Input voltage||3-phase 5-wire, AC 380V /220V 50Hz|
|4||Rated output voltage range||15~50V|
|5||Rated output current range||60~630A|
|6||No-load output voltage||70V|
|7||Rated input current||54A|
|8||Motor total power||2KW|
|9||Torch angle||adjustable 0-90 degree|
|10||Torch up and down adjustment||80mm|
|11||Torch left and right adjustment||80mm|
|12||Welding wire diameter||φ1.0~φ1.2mm|
|13||Work piece diameter||φ100-φ600mm|
|14||Work piece length||≤ 2000mm|
|15||Welding mode||Multilayer swinging or multilayer step, spiral|
Machine video link
Warranty: 12 months from the date of Bill of Lading.
The Seller shall bear responsibility for the entire machineries normally working during 12 months from the date of Bill of Lading. During warranty period, if are damages and disorders of equipment due to machine quality, The Seller shall be responsible for replacement of the defective parts with new parts. The warranty shall also include performance functions as defined in the offer. In the case that there is any defect The Buyer shall inform The Seller in writing and photos of the broken parts. The Seller will assist and deal with such damages within 15 days from receipt of The Buyer's above information.
The Seller doesn't guarantee the spare parts which are easily worn out / damaged. The Seller deems it his responsibility to furnish The Buyer these spare parts at prices reasonable or agreed.
The Seller doesn't guarantee equipment in case faults caused by operators' improper operation or electric source's breakdown.
1) When Sellers send engineer to Buyer's place for Installation, Commissioning and training for the machine in this contract in Buyer's place, Buyer shall undertake all the relative fees like, all tickets, accommodation for Seller's engineers.
2) Seller shall, within one week of receiving the above information, provide the required and qualified personnel to undertake supervision of installation, commissioning and training.
3) If the Buyer needs the service after sales from Seller, then Buyer shall undertake all the relative fees, like Round Tickets, Accommodation, Internal and international transportation, Labour cost of engineers etc.
4) When the Seller's engineer carries out the services in Buyer's place, Buyer shall arrange a Translator that can speak Chinese for Seller's engineer.
5) Labour cost for engineers: 80.00 USD per person, per day.