Steel Roller Surface Overlay Welding Machine
|FOB Price:||US $23,800-52,300 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $23,800-52,300/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: DH
- Style: Vertical
- Electric Current: Inverter
- Type: Submerged-Arc Welder
- Welding Mode: Migmag, Saw
- Control Panel: Industrial Touch Screen
- Welding Diameter: 100-500mm; 500-1500mm
- Loading Capacity: 1-20t
- Pre-Heating Device: Optional
- Transport Package: Plastic Film Cover or Plywood Case
- Origin: Jinan
- Cooling Way: Water Cooling
- Frequency Range: Intermediate Frequency
- Work Form: One-Body
- Name: Steel Roll/Roller Surface Hard Facing Overlay Weld
- Control Mode: PLC
- Drive Mode: AC Step Motor or Servo Motor
- Welding Length: 500-6000mm
- Rotating Speed: 0.1-2rpm; 0.05-1.0rpm
- Trademark: HuaFei
- Specification: according to work piece
- HS Code: 8468800000
1.Roller surfacing refers to the removal of the roll surface fatigue layer or defects, using suitable welding materials, with the scientific process method to repair the roller to the original diameter.
2.The general process of the industry is submerged arc or arc welding process, with automatic welding positioner tooling to complete the automatic roller repair work.
1.After roller surfacing repairing, roller has good crack resistance, wear resistance, thermal fatigue resistance
2.Suitable for submerged arc, cored open arc surfacing welding process
3.The welding torch and the rear seat longitudinally adjustable, adapt to the multi length scaled welding
4.IPC control platform, in order to ensure the long time stable operation of welding system
5.PLC is used to control the operation of the machine, AC variable frequency speed regulation, improve equipment reliability
6.Through touch screen human-machine interface can easily enter and change the parameter, stepless adjustable, improve equipment reliability
|motor||Inverter or servo||Inverter or servo|
|Tailstock propping stroke||150mm||200mm|
Warranty: 12 months from the date of Bill of Lading.
The Seller shall bear responsibility for the entire machineries normally working during 12 months from the date of Bill of Lading. During warranty period, if are damages and disorders of equipment due to machine quality, The Seller shall be responsible for replacement of the defective parts with new parts. The warranty shall also include performance functions as defined in the offer. In the case that there is any defect The Buyer shall inform The Seller in writing and photos of the broken parts. The Seller will assist and deal with such damages within 15 days from receipt of The Buyer's above information.
The Seller doesn't guarantee the spare parts which are easily worn out / damaged. The Seller deems it his responsibility to furnish The Buyer these spare parts at prices reasonable or agreed.
The Seller doesn't guarantee equipment in case faults caused by operators' improper operation or electric source's breakdown.
1) When Sellers send engineer to Buyer's place for Installation, Commissioning and training for the machine in this contract in Buyer's place, Buyer shall undertake all the relative fees like, all tickets, accommodation for Seller's engineers.
2) Seller shall, within one week of receiving the above information, provide the required and qualified personnel to undertake supervision of installation, commissioning and training.
3) If the Buyer needs the service after sales from Seller, then Buyer shall undertake all the relative fees, like Round Tickets, Accommodation, Internal and international transportation, Labour cost of engineers etc.
4) When the Seller's engineer carries out the services in Buyer's place, Buyer shall arrange a Translator that can speak Chinese for Seller's engineer.
5) Labour cost for engineers: 80.00 USD per person, per day.