Truck Tank Trailer Beam Welding Machine
|FOB Price:||US $13,300-17,700 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $13,300-17,700/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: BJM
- Style: Vertical
- Electric Current: Inverter
- Type: Submerged-Arc Welder
- Welding Mode: Saw, Migmag
- Gantry Height: 1200mm
- Torch Longitudinal Travel: 700mm
- Beam Pterygoid Lamina Width: 120-800mm
- Gantry Frame Travel Welding Speed: 250-1200mm/Min
- Transport Package: Plastic Film Cover or Plywood Case
- Origin: Jinan
- Cooling Way: Water Cooling
- Frequency Range: High Frequency
- Work Form: One-Body
- Name: Variable Cross-Section Beam Welding Machine for Tr
- Machine Structure: Gantry Type
- Torch Lifting Stroke: 200mm
- Beam Web Plate Height: 150-800mm
- Fast Return Speed: 2880mm/Min
- Trademark: HuaFei
- Specification: according to work piece
- HS Code: 8468800000
Beam Semi Trailer Welding Machine for variable cross-section
1. The equipment is special for automobile beam welding, widely used in building steel structure, the crossbeam of the automobile and engineering machinery " H/I " beam welding production,
2. adopts centralized control system. Main composed of Gantry frame, two sets of submerged arc welding power supply, two sets of horizontal electric mobile slider, two sets of electric hanging head, two sets of automatic tracking mechanism, two sets of flux recovery machine and control system etc..
3.With high efficiency, good welding quality is the ideal equipment for H type and "I "beam welding.
|1||Height of gantry frame|
(distance between beam and ground)
|2||Torch lifting stroke (Up Down)||200mm|
|3||Torch longitudinal travel||700mm|
|4||Gantry frame travel motor power||0.75KW×2|
|5||Gantry frame travel welding speed||250-1200mm/min|
|6||Fast return speed||2880mm/min|
|7||Gantry frame Guide rail center distance||3m (user prepare)|
|8||Length of guide rail||Customizable|
|9||Beam web plate height||150-800mm|
|10||Beam wing plate width||120-800mm|
Machine video link
Warranty: 12 months from the date of Bill of Lading.
The Seller shall bear responsibility for the entire machineries normally working during 12 months from the date of Bill of Lading. During warranty period, if are damages and disorders of equipment due to machine quality, The Seller shall be responsible for replacement of the defective parts with new parts. The warranty shall also include performance functions as defined in the offer. In the case that there is any defect The Buyer shall inform The Seller in writing and photos of the broken parts. The Seller will assist and deal with such damages within 15 days from receipt of The Buyer's above information.
The Seller doesn't guarantee the spare parts which are easily worn out / damaged. The Seller deems it his responsibility to furnish The Buyer these spare parts at prices reasonable or agreed.
The Seller doesn't guarantee equipment in case faults caused by operators' improper operation or electric source's breakdown.
1) When Sellers send engineer to Buyer's place for Installation, Commissioning and training for the machine in this contract in Buyer's place, Buyer shall undertake all the relative fees like, all tickets, accommodation for Seller's engineers.
2) Seller shall, within one week of receiving the above information, provide the required and qualified personnel to undertake supervision of installation, commissioning and training.
3) If the Buyer needs the service after sales from Seller, then Buyer shall undertake all the relative fees, like Round Tickets, Accommodation, Internal and international transportation, Labour cost of engineers etc.
4) When the Seller's engineer carries out the services in Buyer's place, Buyer shall arrange a Translator that can speak Chinese for Seller's engineer.
5) Labour cost for engineers: 80.00 USD per person, per day.